Open Near-Surface Data Sets
Related professional organizations
Public Domain and Free & Open Source Software (FOSS)
- cmocean – Beautiful colormaps for oceanography.
- fatiando a terra – An open-source Python library for modeling and inversion in geophysics.
- Lemma – Lemma is an electromagnetics modelling API written in C++-14
- Madagascar – An open-source software package for multidimensional data analysis and reproducible computational experiments.
- MARE2DEM – a parallel adaptive finite element code for 2D forward and inverse modeling for electromagnetic geophysics
- MODFLOW – Released by the USGS, considered an international standard for simulating and predicting groundwater conditions and groundwater/surface-water interactions.
- Occam – CSEM and MT modelling and inversion
- OpenGeoSys – Modelling of coupled processes
- PyGIMLi – An open-source multi-method library for solving inverse and forward tasks related to geophysical problems
- SimPEG – An open source python package for simulation and gradient based parameter estimation in geophysical applications
- USGS Earthquake hazards program software downloads
If you would like your open source software project listed please contact the webmaster.
Past Near Surface sessions (for reference when thinking of future sessions)